Paediatric First Aid for Schools (6hr)
Our 6hr course is ideal for teaching and non-teaching staff. This course is recognised by OFSTED. The course can be run at your location or at our training centre.
Topics covered include:
• Incident Management
• Assessing an Unresponsive Casualty.
• The Recovery Position
• Resuscitation and use of the School Defibrillator if available.
• Asthma and Hyperventilation
• Control of Severe Bleeding
• Anaphylaxis and Epi Pen, Jext Pen and Emerade Pen use.
• All other topics requested